100 WC - #life - Rosie


I was swimming through the water minding my own business when this skinny plastic tube flew up my nose. “Look at that poor turtle” says Man #1 “let's go help him” says Man #2 “fine” says man #1 I didn’t know what they were doing, I was fine. The men chased after me but I was faster. I led them through the brush only to come across an ostrich. He introduced himself as Furry. Furry told me that the men chasing me were bad, so I swam faster. 2 hours later the men slowed down and gave up. The next day they came with backup, they spent 1 hour climbing over rocks trying to catch me with no success, 15 minutes later they caught me and pulled me into their weird music playing vehicle. Man #1 yanked something out of my nose. Man #2 then cleaned my wound and realised me into the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mysterious Mishaps By: Rosie

Real World Poem