News Story

we did a journalism unit and this is one of my articles.

Mrs.Carson the story…

Late one morning 5B walked the hallways looking for news story ideas then we found it Mrs. Carson on her phone talking to a mysterious person suspected to be a peer or relative. There were 5 of us that witnessed this incredible moment. Mrs. Carson on the phone: “sorry there are a bunch of 5th graders in my classroom staring at me” kids: (laughing) kids: “who is she talking to?” kids: “we probably should go” other kid: “good idea”

The next day



As an eye witness said “it was really funny and exciting because she was my teacher last year. Since I've known her for awhile she was probably talking to another teacher or her husband” another eyewitness said “they probably coffee and candy for breakfast because they were really hipper” as you can see it was a really exciting day full surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real World Poem